Does Air France compensate for delayed baggage?
Air France compensation for delayed baggage. If your belongings arrive late at the airport, you can claim the compensation request within 21 days from the day of baggage received. You can call the air France customer service staff, who will help you find your baggage in case it gets lost or delayed. Or you can go online via the official site of Air France, where you can get compensation in your registered account details by using the reimbursement option.
Follow the procedure below to get compensation from air France delayed baggage online. The procedure includes easy and basic steps so that you can apply them without expert guidance.
- You need to visit the official site of Air France.
- Then log in through your account, and the page will open.
- After that, move to the reimbursement tab, and tap on it.
- Now fill the reimbursement form with necessary details such as reservation number, baggage tag number, description of your baggage, address of your residence, and contact details.
- Submit the form to the airline authority.
- At last, you will get a confirmation code message on your registered email id.
Other than this, you can contact the airline personnel regarding air France baggage service through a toll-free number available 24 hours and seven days, providing live persons who give information about your delayed baggage. You can follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- You can visit the official site of Air France.
- Then move to the contact us and click on call us.
- Dial the toll-free number
- At last, get connected to the airline personnel related to your query-related problem.
You can provide your baggage details, such as tag number and something special about your baggage, so it will become easier for the airline staff to track your luggage. If they get your bag, you will receive a notification or call back from the airline.
Air France application
You can use an application service where you can apply for an air France missing baggage claim through the airline's official app. The app-based service will be feasible for you as it is available on your smartphone. With this app, you can claim your missing belongings with the airline within 48 hours of your flight arrival.
But before applying through the app, you must have a baggage receipt. In case you have misplaced or lost it, you can follow the tips below to get your receipt.
- If you are checking at the airport, you can receive the baggage receipt from one of their agents at the drop-off area.
- If you have printed the baggage tag and boarding pass at home, you can get through the baggage receipt page. You can also find the baggage receipt number in the confirmation mail.
You can claim the missing bag by the following method discussed below
- Open through the Air France site.
- Then enter your booking reference, first name, and last name. Click on search.
- The page will display a list of flights, choose your option under that and tap on the missing baggage claim tab.
- Enter your details in the form and submit it to the airline authority.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation code message on your registered email address.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *