What is Allegiant Cancellation Policy?
Allegiant has made a particular set of cancellation policies so that customers do not have any confusion about the procedure. If you are thinking: What is Allegiant cancellation policy? Some of the important highlights are described below:
Allegiant Cancellation Policies
Allegiant has maintained a 24 hours policy. According to this, if any customer cancels a reservation within 24 risk-free hours, then they do not need to pay any cancellation fee to the airlines and get a full refund for their cancellation.
- If any passengers cancel a reservation after 24 hours of initial booking, they must pay a flight cancellation fee to the airlines.
- If Allegiant cancels your reservation, they will provide you with the next available flight to travel if you don't wish to travel with that option, then they can claim a refund.
- If you made a booking using Allegiant trip flex, you could cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before flight departure without paying any cancellation charges.
Allegiant Cancellation Process
Customers have two options to cancel their flight.
- Online procedure
- Offline procedure
The choice is in the hand of the passenger, which alternative they choose to move forward with. Both of the approaches are described in detailed form in the upcoming section. You can refer to it for your use.
Online Allegiant flight cancellation procedure:
Customers must obey the straightforward steps mentioned below to use this option:
- Visit the official website of Allegiant airlines via your browser.
- Next, you must log in to your existing account using your credentials from the top menu bar.
- Click on the “manage trip” option from the top of the screen.
- Now enter the passenger's name and the ticket confirmation number and click on “find my trip.”
- Once you discover the desired option, you must tap “cancel my reservation.”
- You must specify your reason for canceling your ticket and click on the confirmation check box.
- Soon you will receive a flight confirmation message on your registered number.
- You can keep the information to claim a refund.
Offline Allegiant airlines cancellation procedure:
Sometimes, the airline website goes down for several reasons, and people face issues using the online procedure. Under such conditions, customers can use the offline approach. For this must dial the official Allegiant phone number:
The call will be answered by the computer-generated voice that will instruct you to select one option from the given IVR menu. As you press one number, your call will be connected to the corresponding representative. You must provide passengers traveling details to find the ticket and specify your reason for flight cancellation. The representative will cancel your reservation and send you a confirmation message on your registered phone.
What is the Allegiant Cancellation Fee?
Before canceling reservations, most of the passengers look for the answer, “How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Allegiant Air?” the answer is as follows:
- If any traveler cancels his booking within the initial 24 hours of purchasing a ticket, then they will not have to pay flight cancellation charges.
- If you cancel a reservation that was made with trip flex protection, then you need not pay any cancellation charges, and your money will be refunded in the form of travel credits.
- $25 will be charged as a cancellation fee for non-flex passengers.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.