How to get refund from Southwest Airlines?
There are instances when passengers wonder about ways to get a refund from the airline so they can either rebook the flight ticket or utilize the amount in other services. For that, You have to go through the detail to learn the procedure so you get no difficulties while requesting it; please give a look:
Get a refund through the official website.
The primary and most feasible method to get a refund from the airline is through their official website. However, there are some other steps that you are required to follow; have a glance;
- Once you are on the official website, you have to enter your ticket details, for example, PNR Number, last name, Name, etc., and search for your flight.
- Choose your flight and tap on the option "Change or Cancel."
- Once you cancel, you will view the Refund form; tap on it.
- Fill out the form, and you will be initiated a refund in a prescribed timeframe.
What is Southwest's Cancellation policy?
There is a need to be aware of the Southwest Cancellation Policy because this may assist you with any additional charges imposed by the airline, ways to get a full refund, etc:
- All types of tickets, for example, Wanna Get Away tickets, etc., are subject to cancellation.
- You are also eligible to cancel a flight if you have booked your ticket via Gift Cards.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the booking carry a full refund; hence no penalties or charges.
- For any doubt clarification, you are always recommended to get to the agent of Southwest.
What is SouthWest Refund Policy?
Southwest refund policy becomes important when you have made a cancellation, and you are notified about the charges. Hence, one can be aware only when there is awareness of the refund policy:
- The value of your flight ticket will be converted into a transferable Flight Credit if a cancellation is not made before 10 minutes of your scheduled flight.
- All the Wanna Get Away/Plus tickets are non-refundable. This reflects the amount that will be taken by the airline even if you do not cancel the flight before 10 minutes of your scheduled flight.
- If you are Business Select or Anytime ticket holder, you are permitted to get a refund from the airline.
- The terms and conditions may change from time to time, so it requested to get in touch with the executive of the airline.
What is Southwest 24 hours refund policy?
The airline also offers 24 hours refund policy, and in the following points, you will get to know the crux of it; this will help you out in all the possible ways to get a full refund;
- A full refund is initiated by the airline if a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking.
- Indeed, charges are imposed by the airline for cancellations made post 24 hours of your scheduled flight.
Do I get a refund if Southwest cancels my flight?
There is a general query related to the refund in case of cancellation made by Southwest itself. So, you can find the relevant answer in the given points:
Yes, you are authorized to get a full refund from the airline in case cancellation is made by them.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.