How to Cancel my Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight?
If you have booked tickets on Binam Bangladesh but, for inevitable circumstances, you are required to cancel the tickets, Therefore to know How to cancel my Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight, please read below the following ways can be used for cancellation:
Online cancellation of ticket: Once it is confirmed that the trip has to be revoked, you can very quickly cancel the Biman Bangladesh flight tickets through an online process. You can do it anytime without requiring any assistance. To cancel the tickets, do as described below:
- Get to the official website of Biman Bangladesh
- Click on ‘Book Flight’ on the home page
- Choose ‘Manage my trip’ from the drop-down list
- Enter your PNR number and last name
- Select cancel tickets from the options
- Pay the cancellation fee, if required
- Receive immediate confirmation of the cancellation.
Cancel the tickets on a call: Considering you have other queries regarding the cancellation procedure, you can call the Biman Bangladesh customer service and request appropriate assistance. To call for cancellation,
- Dial +8801990997997
- Hear the IVR carefully,
- Press the number for the cancellation of tickets
- Or, choose to talk to a customer service representative for assistance on cancellation.
- Cancel and get the confirmation immediately.
Cancel tickets at the airport: After reaching the airport, if some emergency arises, the tickets can be canceled just before the scheduled flight departure. Reach for a Bima Bangladesh counter and request the staff to help you cancel the tickets and, if you wish, make a new booking as per your convenience.
Biman Bangladesh Cancellation fee
The next factor that comes up with the cancellation is the query of bangladesh biman ticket cancellation fee that will be charged for the cancellation. The amount can vary between BDT 1500 to BDT 2000 per passenger on domestic flights and USD 20 to USD 100 for international flights. No cancellation applies for a ticket cancellation of a child below 2 years of age.
Biman Bangladesh Refund Policy
Immediately after the cancellation of tickets, a passenger gets curious about the refund status and procedure for the canceled ticket amount. Refer to the points below to learn about the Biman Bangladesh Airlines Refund policy:
- Only a ticket booked on the official website of Biman Bangladesh will be refunded after cancellation.
- If the ticket is canceled on the same day that is 24 hours of booking, a full refund will be given.
- If the ticket is canceled after the expiry of 24 hours of booking, a refund will be given after the deduction of cancellation fee that would be charged depending upon the destination of the ticket.
- The refund will be made using the same mode used for booking the ticket
- The refund will be processed shortly by Biman Bangladesh after the passenger fills out and submit the refund form with full details.
- Full refund will be given on the cancellation of tickets for an infant.
- A minimum amount will be charged for processing the refund according to domestic and international flights.
For more information on ticket cancellation and Biman Bangladesh refund policy, you can reach customer service in the given ways:
Email: for queries on refund, send a mail to email@example.com
Call: you can dial the customer service number+8801990997997 and get further information.
- Can I cancel my flight and get a refund?
- How can I cancel my flight ticket online?
- What are the rules for Cancelling a flight?
- How much does it cost to cancel a flight ticket?
- What happens to my money if I cancel my flight?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.