What is Bolivian Airlines Cancellation Policy?
If you have made your bookings at Bolivian Airlines, which you no longer need as you have canceled your plans, then you must cancel the bookings. For canceling your booking get through with the Bolivian cancellation policy first, which is listed down below:
- Passengers should cancel their bookings prior to the departure of their flight.
- Bolivian Airlines provides a 24-hour cancellation policy +1(802) 209-2600 to the passengers. Here a passenger can cancel their bookings for free of cost within 24 hours of purchase.
- After the 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers must pay the cancellation charges.
- Refundable flight tickets will only be canceled to obtain a refund.
- For non-refundable flight tickets, passengers can ask for a tax and fee refund.
- If Bolivian Airlines cancels your flight, then all passengers will be offered another flight option or a full refund option.
- If a passenger has to cancel their flight due to flight delay, they are not required to pay any additional charges.
How to Get Refund from Bolivian Airlines?
If you have already canceled your flight at Bolivian Airlines and are wondering how to obtain a refund, you will be required to submit a refund request to the airline.
Methods to submit a refund request at Bolivian Airlines
Passenger can submit their refund request through the Bolivian Airlines website by following the given instructions:
- Head to the website of Bolivian Airlines,
- Sign in with your account on the site,
- Navigate the Refund option on the page,
- You will get a refund form to fill out on your screen,
- Put all the necessary detail of your flight on the form,
- Attach documents related to the flight,
- Then submit the refund form to Bolivian Airlines by pressing the Send button.
Via Customer Service
You can connect through customer service for your refund request. Use the BOA Airlines phone number: 1-800-584-4099. You will be associated with an executive on the call. Ask for a refund by providing the details of your canceled flight, the executive will and the executive will check out the refund criteria and then will submit the request at Bolivian Airlines.
Bolivian Airlines Refund Policy
The policies for getting a refund from Bolivian Airlines are given below:
- A full refund is ro those passengers who cancel their flight within 24 hours cancellation policy.
- Flight tickets that have not been canceled under the 24-hour cancellation policy are entitled to a refund after the suitable charges.
- The refund amount will be provided to the passengers in the same mode they have booked.
- Basic Economy flight tickets are only refundable if it has been canceled under the 24-hour cancellation policy.
- For non-refundable tickets, passengers can only request refunded taxes and applicable charges.
- Refunds for flight tickets will take around 7 to 10 working days.
- The refund for a Bolivian flight ticket made with a credit card will take 20 working days.
- Refund for the flight tickets canceled by the airline is fully refundable.
Bolivian Airlines Cancellation Fee
The cancellation fee of Bolivian Airlines are as follows:
- For flight ticket cancellation in a 24-hour cancellation window, it is free of any charge.
- The flight ticket canceled after the free of cost window will charge you around $100 to $500, depending on your trip.
- Can I get a full refund if I cancel my flight?
- Do I lose my money if I cancel a flight?
- How can I cancel a flight without being charged?
- Can you just cancel a flight?
- Do I need to cancel a flight or just not turn up?
- What is the 24 hour cancellation policy for international flights?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.