Can I Change My Lufthansa Airlines Flight After Check-In?
It is understandable that passengers' plans can be changed anytime due to various reasons. Suppose you have checked in, and now you want to make changes to your bookings. Well, in general making changes after check-in are difficult but Lufthansa Airlines has a flexible change policy of which you can take advantage. Hence it is a yes if you want to know that can I change my Lufthansa Airlines flight after check-in. To know all those processes you can use to make changes are given in this article.
Various ways to make Lufthansa flight changes after check-in
For the convenience of all its passengers, Lufthansa has put forth a number of methods using which you can make changes to your bookings. Here are these methods explained in detail for your reference.
Make Changes Online
You can easily make changes online by going to its official website. This is an easy method to make changes accordingly. You can follow the given steps to make your flight changes online.
- You need to go to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines' first
- Then you need to click the Manage Bookings tab
- Fill in the details as your name, ticket number
- Click on the submit button
- Choose the flight you wish to change
- Now, as the details retrieve, you can click on make modifications
- You can change your date and seat destination as you want to.
- Click on the continue button
- Pay the price if it applies
- You will get a confirmation on your registered email or ID.
Through Phone Call
You can make changes through phone calls as well. You need to make a phone call at Lufthansa Airlines' phone number, which is 1800 102 5838. You need to dial the number on your device and connect the call. After connecting the call, you have to follow the IVR commands as follows:
- You can press 1 to make new bookings.
- You can press 2 to know the flight status.
- You can press 3 to make changes to your booked reservations.
- Or you can press # to connect with one of the live representatives of the Airline who will listen to your concern and would allow you to make changes to your bookings.
You can also help yourself by making changes to your flight bookings. This self-help machine is available at a functional airport. You need to fill in your ticket details and proceed to make the changes. Pay the fee price if any.
What Is The Lufthansa Flight Change Covid Policy?
The Lufthansa flight change policy says that there will be increased safety measures during the time of COVID to prevent communicable diseases. If the flight is canceled due to covid, then you may or may not be refunded fully.
Make changes Offline
You can go to the Lufthansa booking window first at the airport. Here it would be best if you talked with the executive present at the window. The executive will help you in making changes to your bookings as per your requirement. You may have to pay the fee for changes.
If you are willing to know more about the topic or any other topic, then you are advised to go to the official website of the Airline. Here you can find various policies and information which will be helpful for you.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.