Does Swoop Have a Cancellation Policy?
Swoop Airline is an Ultra-low cost Canadian Airline that WestJet owns. The airline provides the best inflight and airport services to passengers. Along with that, the airline also has a 24/7 customer service team that allows the passe[ngers to get the best help from the airline. The airline also has a policy for everything and a cancellation policy that provides the best help.
- As per the 24 hours risk-free period, the passengers can cancel their flight tickets for free within the initial 24 hours of reservation. The reservation must be made at least seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
- Suppose the passengers cancel their non-refundable flight ticket after 24 hours of reservation. In that case, they will receive the travel credit for a future booking of half of their ticket amount.
- If the cancellation is made by the airline without informing the passengers, then they will be liable to provide the passengers with a complete refund of their flight ticket amount.
- If the passengers get their boarding denied due to excessive booking, the airline will provide them with an alternate flight to their destination or a complete refund if their booking gets canceled.
Does Swoop Refund for Cancelled Flights?
Yes, Swoop Airlines provides passengers with a complete refund of their flight ticket if the cancellation is made as per the rules mentioned in the cancellation policy of the airlines. The prices to make the cancellation and get the refund of your flight ticket are mentioned here for you as follows.
- Jump onto the official website of the airline https://www.flyswoop.com/ and look for the 'My Booking' section.
- Once you get onto the 'My Booking' page, enter the reservation code and the passenger's last name and enter 'Find my Booking' to proceed further.
- You'll get redirected to the available flight details, after which you are required to select the 'Cancellation' option.
- Follow the instructions to make the cancellation of your flight ticket.
- You may also be asked to mention why you cancel your flight ticket.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you'll get redirected to the payment page.
- Where you are required to follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment for the cancellation charges.
- Once the payment is complete, you'll receive a confirmation in your email about the cancellation.
- A link will also appear on your screen, click on the link, and you'll get redirected to the refund form page.
- Fill out the details in the refund form and submit it to get the refund in 5-7 business days.
Do Swoop Flights Get Cancelled a Lot?
The answer to this question is a straight NO! The passengers traveling with Swoop flight didn't face the cancellation issue, especially on behalf of the airline. However, passengers sometimes face the issue while boarding due to excessive booking, but this also happens once in a blue moon basis.
How Much is Swoop Cancellation Insurance?
The passenger can make the changes in their flight ticket 72 hours before departure, and the change cost will be $150 per passenger per segment when it comes to travel insurance. For the changes or cancellation that is benign and made seven days (168 hours) or more before the departure of their flight, then the charges will be $100 per passenger per segment.
Does Swoop have a 24-hour Cancellation Policy?
Yes, Swoop airline has a 24-hour cancellation policy in which you can cancel your flight within 24 hours of flight booking to avoid the unnecessary payment of cancellation charges. On the other hand, if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of flight booking, then in that case, you need to pay the cancellation charges.
Can you Get Money Back from Swoop?
Yes, you can get money back from Swoop in case you have to cancel your flight within the time limit issued by the airline; otherwise, extending the time limit will provide you with the money back after the deduction of cancellation charges.
- If your flight got canceled or delayed due to a technical issue or weather condition. In that case, you can inform the airline authority, and the authority will provide you money back to your registered account details.
- In some scenarios, if your family member dies due to medical reasons and you are unable to board the flight. If the flight got canceled, then in that case, you can submit the supporting document to the airline authority. The authority will verify your document and provide you with the money back to your account.
If you have doubts, call the swoop airline customer service executive via the toll-free number.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.