Does EgyptAir have 24-hour Cancellation Policy?
Yes, Egypt Air does have 24-hour cancelation policy. The policy is given below.
- According to the policy, a customer can make flight cancelations within 24 hours of booking the flight, free of cost.
- The scheduled departure of the flight must be after seven days when you make the cancelation.
- The 24-hour cancelation policy may not apply to some regions, and it is best to confirm it with a customer service agent at Egypt Air.
- If the booking is made within six days of departure, you will not be eligible for a full refund.
- At EgyptAir, you may have a chance to get a full refund on a non-refundable ticket if the cancelation request is made within 24 hours of booking the flight.
How Much is The Refund Charge in Egyptair?
The refund charge in EgyptAir is dependent on the type of ticket you hold. The refund charges are given below.
- For customers with fully flex fare, there is no cancelation fee, and you can make cancelations free of charge.
- For passengers with the International flight pass option, the refund charge is 100 $.
- For the domestic flight pass option, the refund charge is 40$ for customers at Egypt Air.
- The basic economy tickets cannot be refunded after the 24-hour risk-free period.
What is Egypt Air's Cancellation Policy?
The Egypt Air Cancellation policy is listed below.
- You do not have to pay a fee for cancellations made within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- If you want to make cancelations for bookings that include more than one passenger, you have to cancel the booking individually for each passenger.
- For cancelations made after 24 hours of booking, there will be a cancelation fee you may be required to pay.
- The cancelation charges may vary depending upon the destination of the flight booking ticket type and the time of cancellation in regards to the scheduled departure time.
- There will be no cancelation fee for cancelations made by EgyptAir due to reasons that are beyond the airlines' control, like unfavorable weather conditions, operational failures, etc.
- Egypt Air may charge a cancelation fee that is 90 percent of the fare on refundable tickets and 100 percent of the fare if the cancellation is made on the same day as the scheduled departure of the flight.
- You cannot make a cancelation directly with the airline if the booking was made through a travel agency. You have to contact the agency to make the cancelation.
Some tickets at EgyptAir are non-refundable. Hence, cancelations on the tickets will fetch you no refunds.
How long does It Take to Get a Refund from EgyptAir?
The duration of time it may take to get a refund from EgyptAir depends on the mode of payment used to make the reservation in the first place. The refund is processed in the original source of payment used to make the flight booking.
- For payments made through credit or debit cards, it may take 7-10 business days to get the refund.
- In case the payment was made in cash, it may take 10 - 15 working days.
- Do airlines have to refund if you cancel within 24 hours?
- Does booking have 24 hour cancellation?
- Can I change my flight within 24 hours of booking?
- Do I have 24 hours to cancel an international flight?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *