How do I Ask for An Upgrade at KLM?
You can ask for an upgrade at KLM by calling the KLM Contact Number 1 (800) 618-0104 and following a set of IVR instructions given below to get to an agent. The agent will upgrade the ticket for you.
- You have to press 1 to book, change or cancel a flight.
- Press 2 to request a refund.
- You have to press 3 for baggage-related issues.
- Press 9 if you want to talk to a customer service agent.
- The agent will require the details like the booking reference number; passengers name to get the booking summary and upgrade your ticket as per your reference.
- Make the payment to confirm the change of class.
Another way to get an upgrade is by speaking to a customer service agent at the ticket counters at the airport. The agent will require the details like the booking reference number and last name to get the booking summary on the screen and upgrade you to a higher class. You may make the payment for the upgrade using your preferred mode of payment.
How do I Upgrade from Economy Class to Business Class KLM?
You can upgrade from economy class to business class by using any of the methods given below.
Via the official website: The best way to upgrade at KLM is by visiting the official website and following the steps below.
- Open the page - klm.com and click “My trip”
- You can either log in to your account or log in using your booking details.
- You have to enter your booking code and last name. Click “search.”
- Select the tab “upgrade my ticket” and choose if you want to upgrade to premium comfort class or Business class.
- You have to make the payment to confirm the upgrade.
Via email address: You can upgrade from economy class to business class at KLM by sending an email. You have to write the details like booking reference number; passengers name along with your contact details. You will receive a reply within 3-5 days from the airline, and a representative will get in touch with you to upgrade your ticket.
Via the mobile app: Another method to upgrade from Economy class to Business class at KLM is by using the mobile app and selecting the upgrade option. You can then select the seat as per your choice and make the payment to confirm the upgrade.
How much does it cost to upgrade to business class KLM?
It may cost between 400$ to 1500$ to upgrade to business class at KLM. The cost may vary depending on the route and the destination.
Does KLM Offer Last-Minute Upgrades?
Yes, KLM does offer last-minute upgrades. The upgrades are only for specific flights and not for the entire booking. You will get the upgrade depending on the availability of the seats. For last-minute upgrades, you can get in touch with the customer service team by calling the customer care number or speaking to an agent at the ticket counters at the airport.
The information above will help you to upgrade your ticket with KLM. If you need more help, call the KLM Contact Number or visit the official website.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *