How do I Cancel My Thai Airways Flight?
Thai Airways give passengers different way o cancel their flight and request a refund from the airline. Flyers can manage their flights, they are permitted to cancel their flight. When they have any doubts or questions regarding cancelation, they can seek the help of customer support to call off their flight. Moreover, they can visit the helpdesk at the airport. Follow the steps if you want to cancel your flight.
Online Mode: This is convenient as you can cancel your flight anytime. Check the details:
- Visit the website of Thai airways.
- Select the My Booking option.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name to get the flight details.
- Now choose the canceled flight and apply for a refund.
Customer support: Dial the contact number 1 800 426 5204 365 days a year to reach the airline. Customer agents need your information to cancel your flight. Share the details like the booking reference number and the passenger name to cancel the flight. Once the flight is canceled, you need to check the mail to get the cancellation confirmation number.
Helpdesk at the Airport: Passengers need to go to the nearest airport to cancel their flight. Using your booking number and last name to cancel your flight.
Thai Airways Cancellation Policy
Do you need to cancel your flight? Before that, consider reading these guidelines:
Passengers can cancel their flight according to their requirements, but they have to pay the cancelation fee that depends n their ticket, destination, and date. Airlines charge around $100 -$200.
The airline follows the 24 hours cancellation policy. Flyers don’t pay any charge if the flight is canceled within 24 hours after making a reservation and the flight is scheduled to depart after 7 days.
Refer to your confirmation ticket for more details. You can also contact the airline for concerns related to cancelations/refunds at email@example.com.
Thai Airways Refund Policy
The amount will be transferred after deducting the cancelation fee to the original mode of payment.
Passengers will get the money back within 20 business days after the cancelation of the flight.
Flyers aren’t eligible for a refund if they don’t show up for the flight and cannot cancel their flights before the flight departure.
In case of any doubt, talk to the customs agents at the airline to resolve your issues. Visit the website for more details.
Does Thai Airways Give Refunds?
Yes, the passengers traveling with Thai Airways can get a refund of their flight ticket for their wholly or partially unused flight ticket. All you need to do is follow the simple steps to make the cancellation and proceed with the refund of your flight ticket after the deduction of the Thai Airways Cancellation Fee. The process to make the cancellation online through the official website is mentioned as follows.
- Jump onto the official website of Thai Airways and look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name, and continue to proceed further and enter your flight details.
- Once you get onto the flight detail page, you must look for the cancellation option.
- Follow the process to cancel your flight ticket, in which you are also required to enter the reason for canceling your flight ticket and other necessary details.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you'll be redirected to the payment page, where you must follow the on-screen process to pay cancellation charges.
- Once the payment is complete, you'll receive a confirmation in your registered email that your cancellation has been approved.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, a link will appear on your screen. Click on the link to get redirected to the refund form.
- Fill out the complete details in the form and submit the form.
- The ticket amount refund will be credited to your bank account within 5-7 business days.
Follow the above-given steps to know does Thai Airways give refunds? And what is the process to claim the refund after the cancellation of your flight ticket.
- Can I cancel my flight and get a refund?
- How can I cancel my flight ticket online?
- How much does it cost to cancel a flight ticket?
- How long before a flight can you cancel without penalty?
- How do I know if my ticket is refundable?
- Can I get my money back after booking a flight?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.