How do I contact AirAsia?
AirAsia is one of the most recognized Asian airlines for its services and commitment to its passengers. When you book your flight with them due to some consequences, you might find getting your airasia booking number challenging even when more than twenty hours have passed for your booking. In that case, you might wonder how to get it. You don't have to worry in this case, as you can contact their people and talk to them to get your booking number as soon as you reach them.
Different modes to contact AirAsia are mentioned in the following section:
They have a live chat service for its passengers, who prefer chatting over a phone call to save time. Please take the following steps to talk with them:
- Visit the website of AirAsia, www.airasia.com.
- Go to their Support section to get the help of their agents.
- Click on the chat icon, indicating chat with us when you put a cursor on it.
- The virtual assistant, Tia, will contact you as the chatbot appears.
- You can chat with the virtual assistant and get the answer you have been looking for within seconds.
To contact the AirAsia people via the phone number, you can take the following steps:
- Navigate through the website of AirAsia, www.airasia.com.
- Go to the Support section.
- Look for the airasia phone number in this section.
- When you get their number, 080-46662222, call on it.
- Listen attentively to the IVR instructions, as this will help you to contact them for your query.
- Press 1 for the preferred language.
- Press 2 for the bookings and reservations.
- Press 3 for the lost and found.
- Press 4 to get deals and offers from them.
- Press 7 to repeat these instructions. Press # to speak to the customer agent of AirAsia.
- As you get in touch with their agent, you can put forward your query. They will need your details, and as you provide them with the same, you will resolve it within seconds.
You can get help from social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
Once you visit the website, you will get the social media links on their homepage.
- Twitter: You can tweet them on a public platform and tag them to get a reply.
- Instagram: Message them in the message section of this social media platform.
- Messenger: You can chat with the agent when you click on @airasia in the contact section. Now log in with your email id and password to access your messenger account. Message them and get a response..
How do I Speak to a Human at AirAsia?
AirAsia customer service provides access to speak to a human on their team. You can tell them every question you have related to your reservations. Go to the AirAsia website. You can look for their number in the Support section. You can get them at 080-46662222 to get a hold of them. To connect your call with them, you must wait some time and follow the IVR instructions to speak with them. The waiting time may be longer as lines are usually busy due to many customers trying to reach them simultaneously. So be patient and kind as you speak to them.
If your call does not get connected to them, or you get a hold time, you can refer to the chat service in the following steps:
- Navigate through the website of AirAsia, www.airasia.com.
- Look for the Support section.
- Go to the Chat with us option at the bottom of your screen.
- As you click on the chat icon, their virtual agent will appear with a chat box on your front screen.
- Select the query if you find one in the available options.
- You can type your question if you cannot locate it in your query list.
- You can chat and get instant answers with the chat service.
How do I Send a Message to AirAsia?
Sometimes when a customer does not want to use the phone service for specific reasons, you can get in touch with them via message. You can message them using the following communication modes:
Via text message:
To communicate via text message, you can send them a well-written message on their number, 080-46662222. You can write them your query and wait for the response. You cannot attach the documents in a text message, but you can connect to them by describing your question.
Via social media:
The activity rate on social media is very high compared to other communication networks.
Most people are aware of this channel and use it for different purposes. You can use it well when you send a text message to them on social media. The social media networks present are Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Your query can quickly grab their attention on these channels. Their team is well trained to handle all the questions, be it a compliment or complaint.
How can I use WhatsApp in AirAsia?
You can WhatsApp AirAsia to speak with their customer service. One of those airlines has provided WhatsApp customer service to the passengers to connect with them. To talk with their customer agent via WhatsApp, you can take the following steps:
- Search for the website of AirAsia on your browser.
- Look for the Contact Us option.
- Click on the Chat on WhatsApp option.
- You can log in with your phone number and send the Hi message to the customer agent.
- An agent will respond to your message within a few minutes.
You can also save their phone number on your mobile phone and speak to their agent. Go to the Chat tab of your WhatsApp, then click on New chat and New contact, respectively. You can save the number, +60 11-3516 5078, and begin chatting by sending them a simple Hi to get a response from the other side.
You can get your booking number and other query solutions as you contact them via any of these airasia customer service methods. The booking number is a significant part of your flight. You must board your flight with it. So be careful and keep it safe as soon as you get it. Ask for their assistance as soon as you find any difficulty.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.