How do I contact Lufthansa for refund?
It happens quite often that we apply for a refund, but for some uncertain reasons, our refund gets delayed. In case it happens, always contact the Lufthansa customer support team directly to check the status of your refund, or you can also speak to them for any other refund-related queries.
How do I contact Lufthansa for refund if you don't know? It's pretty simple. Moreover, you can also read out the complete content below to get detailed information in this regard. So let's get started.
Several ways to contact Lufthansa customer service for the refund
You can go through various contact options to connect with Lufthansa for a refund. To access these, visit the support page of Lufthansa online.
Connect through phone call
- Dial the Lufthansa refund phone number available on the website
- Press 1 or 2 and choose the desired language
- Follow IVR and choose the most suitable option on call
- You have to follow the instruction carefully and say talk to a Lufthansa representative
- Wait meanwhile; the automated voice will connect you to a live person
- Once available, you can ask about your refund-related concerns to get the best solution
Via Chat support
- Go to the official site of Lufthansa and find the customer support page.
- Scroll down, and the chat icon will pop on the screen at the bottom right.
- Open the chat box and type your message; you can also select from the options available.
- To connect with a Lufthansa representative, type' live agent' in the message box.
- Now follow the automated instruction, and soon, you can start a chat session with Lufthansa.
- You can also contact the Lufthansa team through email support and discuss the refund issues.
- Open the email account and create an email.
- You can copy the email address from Lufthansa customer support and paste it onto the recipient address.
- Mention the contact details and confirmation number to speed up the process and send the email to Lufthansa
Via Social Media pages
- For any refund-related query, you can tag the Lufthansa team on social media and post your queries.
- You can get the links to various social media handles from the official website of Lufthansa.
- The Lufthansa against reviews your post and get back to you as earliest as possible
You can use any of the options above to contact Lufthansa representatives. Moreover, let's check out the highlights of the Lufthansa Cancellation Policy to avoid any inconvenience and hassle.
The cancellation policy of Lufthansa
- Lufthansa gives you a day to cancel the booking free of cost and get a full refund; the condition is you should book the ticket seven days before departure.
- The cancellation charges apply after 24 hours in case of a refundable ticket. At the same time, you don't get any refund for non-refundable tickets.
- The cancelation charges depend on various factors like your cancellation time, destination, fare type, class, etc.
If you read the complete information above, you must have got the answer to How Do I Get Refund From Lufthansa? If you still have doubts or need additional assistance, log in to your Lufthansa account and access the personalised support there.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.