How does Check-in Work at Lufthansa?
Below are some of the questions that always click the mind of the passengers regarding online check-in; you can refer to the answer, solve all of your queries, and get the answers you require.
How do I check in online with Lufthansa?
Lufthansa Airlines provides the option to check in online, which is very efficient and effective. You can do it from anywhere and in your comfort. So, if you are wondering about the steps to get the Check-in done through the online method, then you can refer to the steps written below:
Steps to check in online with Lufthansa
- The very first step is to visit the official website of Lufthansa Airlines. On the homepage, you will find the option of Check-in in the menu bar panel.
- Click on the option and then fill in the details asked, such as your booking reference number and your first and last names.
- Once you have put all this information, you will see the Check-in window open, wherein you select any itinerary if you wish to and make the payment. Then, you should click on the Check-in option.
- You should download your boarding pass and get it printed for further procedure. This is the end of the Check-in process for you at Lufthansa Airlines.
Checking in through an online method is amazing and well-favored, but if the server is down or you might have a connectivity issue, you can even check in through the airport. Visit the airport and ask the assistant at the Check window to help you with check-in.
How long in advance can you check in online with Lufthansa?
You can check in at least 3 - 4 hours before your flight, but you have 23 hours to check in before your original scheduled departure. Once you are done checking in through the online method, you should try to leave early for the airport, for the baggage, and everything other than that, which includes a bit more time.
What do you need to check in Lufthansa?
If you are wondering what all documents you need to check in at Lufthansa Airlines, then you are to refer to the information given below:
- For domestic flights, you require a valid photo ID issued by the government, a valid driving license, and a PAN card issued by the Income Tax department.
- If any kids or children travel, they should carry their identification card from school or other similar proof.
- Make sure to get the same ticket in printed form because, at times, electronic tickets are not applicable.
- When you check in online, ensure that you have downloaded your boarding pass and have got it printed for verification later. You can get the same boarding pass printed as well.
- You can be asked to show your flight itinerary copy at the airport during the time of Check when you are using an electronic ticket. So, make sure that you keep it with you.
- It is a very much necessary part of your job to get the visas and the transit visas required for your flight
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *