How early can I check in for a KLM flight?
Passengers can check in for their flight at KLM anytime between 1 and 30 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Flights arriving or departing from the United States allow check-in 24 hours before the departure timing. Are you familiar with the check-in process or thinking about how do I check in with KLM? If you need to learn how to obtain your boarding pass, here you will learn about the process with different methods, along with the check-in policy.
Check-In Policies of KLM Airlines
There are some policies imposed on different methods of check-in at KLM, which are:
- 1-9 passengers can check in for their KLM flight online.
- You should carry valid id proof at the desk check-in.
- Passengers flying with infants cannot obtain their boarding pass online. They must check in at the airport.
- Passengers can select seats or add additional assistance at the time of check-in.
- If a passenger downloaded the boarding pass on the device, they are not required to carry a printed pass.
- You can drop your bags at the KLM check-in baggage point before the scheduled time at the airport.
Different Methods To Check In For KLM Flight
There are various methods through which a passenger can get their boarding pass online or offline. The methods will work between the opening and closing time of the booked flight KLM. The available methods are listed below.
Web Check In
Suppose you do not have much time and cannot arrive at the airport a few hours before your flight’s departure. Then you may wonder do you need to check in online with KLM? Then the answer is yes, you will be required to check in online in order to obtain your boarding pass on time.
Process of Web Check In
- Head to the site of KLM on your device,
- Go to the Check-In tab,
- Select how you like to retrieve your booking,
- Put the detail you have selected in the columns,
- Press the Check In button,
- Now download your boarding pass after completing the process.
Airport Check In
For airport check-in, you have to wait in the queue at the check-in desk and then provide the flight ticket details along with your identity proof to the representative for security checking. After the verification, the representative will provide you with your boarding pass for the KLM flight.
Kiosk Check In
KLM flight ticket holders can also obtain their boarding pass at the airport by self-service check-in machine, Kiosk. It is present at every airport, which is beneficial in reducing passenger queues at the check-in desk.
Process of Kiosk Check-In:
- Go to the Kiosk machine at the KLM airport,
- Put your flight details in the column,
- Press the check-in button,
- Then print your boarding pass.
Hence, these methods allow passengers to check in for their flight at KLM Airlines. In case you are unable to use the online process and will not reach the airport on time, then you instantly dial the KLM Airlines phone number for your help. The connected person will guide you through the process and solve issues, if any.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.