How do I Contact Korean Air Customer Service?
Korean Air is an airway in South Korea that flies flights to so many places worldwide. If a person booked his flight with Korean Air and is facing some trouble with their reservation regarding a refund or baggage for which, he wants to connect with the Korean Air customs service agent. This information can guide every person to learn the contact methods to reach Korean Air customer service.
Present some contact methods of Korean Air:
Korean Air operates its customer service team, which helps people in resolving their problems and issues. Some of their contact options are:
- Live chat messaging option
- Phone call
- Social media
Steps to write a message to Korean Air officials:
- You are required to go to the homepage of the Korean Air official website.
- Then, select the “help center” option.
- After that, you have to click the blue box.
- Then, open the Korean Air chat box feature, and now you are eligible to write your message.
How do I Call Korean Air From The US?
Suppose a person from the US faces trouble in changing their reservation or availing of special assistance service. So, in this case, he can call Korean Air customer service phone number to talk directly with the Korean Air live officials. You are also required to follow these instructions during the phone calls to have direct word-to-word conversations with a Korean Air agent:
- Dial this customer service number - 1-800-438-5000 from your dial pad.
- Now, you will listen to some auto-generated call instructions.
- Press 1 for flight status.
- Press 2 for booking on Korean Air.
- Press 3 to manage to book on Korean Air.
- Press 4 to inquire.
- Press 5 to talk directly with their agents.
How do I Contact Korean Air by Email?
If you are facing problems with the services of Korean Airlines reservation, then you can contact your airline support department to get the necessary information. There are several ways to connect with Korean Airlines customer service, but if you want to get the solution immediately, you can use the mail option. If you are wondering How do I contact Korean Air by email? Then follow the instructions below to connect by mail:
Open the Korean Airlines website and click on the "help center" section.
On the airline's help page, it is located in the different ways to connect, click on "mail us".
You will receive the Korean airline's email address, email@example.com.
Now you have to enter the questions or doubts you have and send it to the official email address of the airline.
In this way, you will connect with the support department of the airline Korean Air.
How do I Complain to Korean Air?
In rare cases, people who booked with Korean Air sometimes face a terrible experience on a flight or with their booking, for which they want to file a complaint to the Korean Air customer service team. Korean Air provides a complaint form for passengers to raise either issue. You need to read the below steps to submit the complaint form:
- When you go to the Korean Air’s official website, you must select the “help center” button.
- After that, you will redirect to their contact page, wherein you will find the “complaint form” on their website.
- Now, you need to open that form and fill in our details like phone number, booking information and your main concern on which you want to report the problem.
- Submit complaint form.
What is The Phone Number for Korean Air Honolulu?
People who reside in Honolulu, Hawaii, can easily book with Korean Air to travel anywhere. In some cases, people who already booked with Korean Air, and after some time, they want some other flight-related information. So, in this case, they can call this number 1-808-926-8000 from Honolulu to speak directly with a Korean Air agent.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.