How Late can You Cancel Your Qantas Airways Flight?
Suppose you have booked a Qantas Airways flight and want to cancel your booking. In that case, the airline permits you to cancel it till 30 minutes left for the departure if you have an Economy ticket and 60 minutes prior to the departure if you have a premium Economy ticket. Please remember that you can no longer cancel your flight after that.
How Much is The Cancellation Fee of Qantas Airways?
The cancellation fee depends on the time left for the departure and your flight type. To know about the cancellation fee, you can go through the given points:
- If you have booked an Economy Flex ticket or premium economy saver, you must pay a $99 cancellation fee.
- There is no cancellation fee if the passenger has booked a premium economy flex or business class ticket.
- For International flights, the cancellation fee is from $200 to $800, depending on the destination and cabin.
Does Qantas Let You Cancel Within 24 Hours?
Yes, the airline does let you cancel the flight within 24 hours. As per the Qantas Airways cancellation policy, passengers will get the full amount if they cancel their flight within 24 hours. If the flight ticket is canceled after 24 hours, the passenger must pay a cancellation fee, which will be deducted from the refund.
How do I Get for My Qantas Airways Flight?
If you have no wish to travel with Qantas Airways, you can quickly cancel your reservation through the official website or mobile app. You can cancel your flight booking at any time and from anywhere through this method. To use this mode, you have to follow the given steps:
- Make your visit to the official Qantas Airways website or open the airline application on your mobile phone.
- Choose the "My Trips" section on the main menu.
- Then you have to enter the "Passengers last name" and "Booking reference number."
- After that, select the button to cancel your booking and agree to the terms.
- You can see the confirmation of the cancellation on the screen and get your refund in a few business days.
How do I Contact Qantas for a Refund?
There are two modes via which you can contact Qantas for a refund. Call the airline's phone number or visit the airport to cancel your booking, and after that, they will provide you with your refund. Go through the given information to learn about the process:
Via phone call - You can connect with the executive at airline through their phone number, and they will help in providing you with your money back. If you want to contact the airline by phone number, then follow the mentioned process:
- Give a ring to Qantas Airlines' phone number.
- Press the button to cancel your booking.
- Then your call will be assigned to an executive at the airline.
- Provide him with the flight details, and he will assist in canceling your flight.
- After verifying your details, the airline will refund the amount.
Via Airport - You can visit your departure airport to cancel your reservation with Qantas Airlines. Go to the reservation counter and provide your flight details to the executive, explain your situation, and they will cancel your booking.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.