Can I cancel my booking in Transavia?
Yes, you can cancel your Transavia flight booking easily. In case of any unfortunate situation, you can cancel your flight. Knowledge of the airline cancellation policy will save the passengers from last-minute trouble and guide them about the terms and conditions they should follow to cancel their flight ticket. To cancel your airline flight ticket online, go through the steps listed down below. Flight can also cancel your ticket by calling Transavia customer Service or by visiting the airport.
- Go to the airline's official website.
- Click on the 'cancel booking' under the self-service option.
- Next, to view your flight ticket details, you have to enter the PNR number, last name, and date of departure.
- After that, click on 'consult the reservation.'
- On the subsequent page, you will find your flight ticket.
- On the webpage's page, there will be a cancel flight option. Click on it.
- Confirm cancellation.
- Youu can submit the refund form to the airline. But the airline refunds the tax amount only and not the full ticket amount.
- Voila, your flight with the airline will get canceled, and you will finally receive confirmation on your email id or registered phone number.
How to Cancel Transavia's Booking by Visiting The Airport?
Do you prefer a different method of canceling a flight ticket? Do not worry. The airline has made available other options too. If you plan to cancel your flight ticket at the airport, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the airport.
- Visit the airline's ticket counter.
- Request the executive to cancel your flight ticket.
- Tell him a genuine reason for flight cancellation.
- He will inform you about your ticket cancellation eligibility.
- Get your ticket canceled, and the tax amount will be refunded to you.
- Make sure you have your PNR number and last name handy.
Does Transavia have Free Cancellation?
Yes, passengers can cancel their Transavia flight ticket free of cost within twenty-four hours of the flight booking. Flight cancellation requests after this 24-hour risk-free period incur a flight cancellation fee. Cancel your flight ticket anytime you prefer but remember the airline does not give any refund amount on the canceled flight ticket.
How Much Does It Cost to Cancel Transavia Flight?
The passengers can claim for tax refund up to three months after the flight's departure date. The airline charges 10 EUR as a service fee if the flight is canceled via phone call or at the airline's ticket counter.
Does Transavia Refund Money?
Although the airline takes its cancellation seriously, if the flight ticket is canceled because of the airline's mistake, they refund the passengers. Following are the situation in which you can get a refund money back from the airline:
If a flight is canceled by the airline in less than 14 hours of its departure time, then the claim can be requested up to 700 USD per ticket.
If the airline offers alternative flights simultaneously, they are not liable to pay any refund amount. But if the passenger does not want to take that flight, they can ask for a 100 % refund.
If the flight is canceled by the airline due to some unavoidable reasons, such as an incident at the airport, bad weather, etc, then no compensation will be paid to the passengers.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *