Can A Pregnant Woman Travel with Turkish airlines?
The policy for pregnant women entirely depends on the stage of pregnancy. The individual has got approval from the Doctor. Then she can travel through the flight. It would help if you also ensured that you gave the airlines the correct information about the pregnancy. According to that information, airlines are going to ensure that you’re going to get the facility. In this manner, you’ll be able to get the proper comfort. Ensure that you have read all the conditions mentioned in the policy.
Yes, a pregnant woman can certainly travel with Turkish Airlines. However, everything must be documented. It is necessary to ensure that you have the latest medical report of the pregnant lady. That is undoubtedly going to help you in getting the proper assistance.
Guidelines for the Pregnant lady
- For Transatlantic journeys, you must ensure that you have selected business class. That will be more comfortable for the passenger because of the legroom.
- It is always recommended that the passenger travel with a companion and, at the same time, has also kept the doctor’s contact details.
- Passengers must ensure that she drinks enough water and keeps themselves hydrated.
- It would help if you avoided drinks like coffee or tea that dehydrate your body.
- Make sure that you don’t take sleeping pills. At times, some individuals take it to avoid jet lag. That can create adverse effects during pregnancy.
- You must ensure that you have selected the aisle seats at check-in time. This will make it most accessible for you to go to the restroom.
- Ensure that all health and pregnancy-related notes are written in English.
How Late can You Fly Pregnant Internationally Turkish Airlines?
Once the individual has passed the 36th week of pregnancy, she cannot travel on the Turkish Airlines flight. But before the 36th week of pregnancy, an individual is allowed to travel.
Turkish airlines pregnancy policy
The individual who has not entered the 28th week of the pregnancy can travel without the doctor’s report.
Individuals who have entered the 28th week of the pregnancy but she has not crossed the 35th week are allowed to travel with the doctor's report if, according to the doctor, she is fit to travel.
Individuals expecting more than one baby can travel with the doctor’s note between the 28th and the 31st week of the pregnancy.
If the individual has crossed the 36th week of pregnancy, she is not allowed to travel on Turkish Airlines, even if she carries the doctor's note.
If the passenger has crossed the 32nd week of pregnancy and is expecting more than one child, then the individual will not be allowed to travel on the flight, even if the doctor has permitted it.
A doctor's note is necessary if you travel on a long-haul flight.
Connect with the customer service team of Turkish Airlines.
You can connect with the Turkish Airlines Customer Service team. They will ensure that you get the correct details regarding the pregnant individual. You can use any of the mediums to travel with them.
How Many Weeks Pregnant is Allowed to Fly on Turkish Airlines?
Assuming the passenger is an expecting mother and wants to travel on a Turkish Airlines flight, please get acquainted with the airline’s terms and conditions on the same And follow them accordingly.
Pregnancy guide of Turkish Airlines:
A pregnant passenger can conveniently travel on a Turkish Airlines flight if there are no medical complication.
If the pregnant passenger is between 28th week - the 35th week, a medical report certifying that the person is fit to fly and there would be no complications.
Please consult a doctor just before the journey to avoind the emergency complications,
Inform the in-flight crew regarding your health if you have pregnancy related issues.
If you are on a long flight, please take appropriate care.
A pregnant passenger must carry medical files and medicines for emergencies.
A passenger is suggested to avoid flying near the delivery date.
- Do I need to tell the airline I'm pregnant?
- How do I book a flight for a pregnant woman?
- Can we travel before confirming pregnancy?
- Can I fly in first 12 weeks of pregnancy?
- Can you go through airport scanners when pregnant?
- Can a 7 month pregnant woman fly?
- Can I fly at 8 weeks pregnant?
- What to expect at 5 weeks pregnant?
- Can I travel while 2 months pregnant?
- What is Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy?
- Does Turkish Airlines fly to Lisbon?
- Does Turkish Airlines have a Free Cancellation Policy?
- How do I call Turkish Airlines internationally?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.