How early can I check in at Batik Air?
Are you looking to check in on batik airlines but don’t know how early it must reach the airport to complete the process? So, Batik Air typically allows check-ins to begin two hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
Does Batik Air have Online Check-in?
Yes, Batik Air has online check-in. Thus, if you don’t know or require to learn about it, here are the steps to track it down promptly. So, that is:
- Go to the Batik Air website and click the "Check-in" option.
- Enter your flight details, such as booking reference number and last name.
- Then, choose the tab check-in.
- After that, view all details of your booking,
- Move to the seat selection option, Select your preferred seat, and continue the on-screen instructions to complete the check-in process.
- Print out your boarding pass or save it on your device. Your
- Further, you must go to the payment page and pay the check-in fee to the airline.
- And receive check-in completion notifications on your phone.
When can I do online check-in for Batik Air?
Batik Air offers online check-in starting 24 hours and up to 90 minutes before departure. Also, Online check-in for Batik Air is available from 48 hours up to 1 hour before departure.
What is The Batik Airlines Check-in Policy?
- Batik Air operates a check-in policy that requires all passengers to check in at least one hour before their scheduled departure, two hours for international flights.
- Passengers must present a valid photo ID at the check-in counter. Self-service check-in kiosks are also available at many airports for passengers to check in quickly and easily.
- Those who wish to check in online must do so at least 24 hours before departure.
- Passengers traveling with baggage must present their bags to the airline staff at the check-in counter.
- For international flights, online check-in is available 48 hours before the scheduled departure time and closes two hours before the flight.
- At Batik Airlines, the check-in policy varies depending on the type of ticket purchased. For Economy Class passengers, the check-in window opens 3 hours prior to departure and closes 60 minutes before departure. For Business Class passengers, the check-in window opens 4 hours prior to departure and closes 45 minutes before departure.
- All passengers must have their boarding pass and valid travel documents (i.e., visa, passport, etc.) ready for inspection at the check-in counter.
How does Mobile Check-in with Batik Air?
To do the mobile check in, it is must to go through the below mentioned steps:
- Download the Batik Airlines mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in using your registered email address and password.
- Select the ‘Check-In’ option from the main menu.
- Enter the booking number and last name of the passenger.
- Select the flight you want to check in for and confirm the details.
- You will then be provided with your seat selection and baggage allowance options.
- Select your preferred seat and any additional baggage allowance if required.
- Confirm your booking details and proceed to purchase any additional services you require.
- Once the payment has been made, you will receive an electronic boarding pass on your mobile device.
- Present this electronic boarding pass at the airport and valid identification to complete the check-in process.
- Can I check-in at airport 4 hours before?
- Can I arrive at the airport 6 hours before my flight?
- Can I enter airport 6 hours before?
- Can I go to airport before 10 hours of the flight?
- How long before my flight can I check-in?
- Can I enter airport 8 hours before flight?
- Is Batik Air the same as Lion Air?
- How much is extra baggage on Batik Air?
- How do I Contact Batik Air?
- How can I Cancel My Flight in Batik Air?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *