How do I cancel my AirAsia flight?
You can use the online and offline methods if you want to cancel your AirAsia flight and require a refund. When you cancel the flight ticket, there will be a refund option; you should fill out the fund from the airline as soon as possible. When you apply for the cancelation and refund, you should know the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions to get a refund from the airline.
- You will get your refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of the booking, whether you have a refundable or non-refundable flight ticket.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours, you will not get a refund from the airline.
- If the airline cancels the flight, all the passengers are entitled to a full refund.
- Suppose the passenger wants to cancel their refundable light ticket, and they also want a refund from the airline. They should provide valid proof to the airline.
- The airline will give you a full refund on a non-refundable flight ticket if there is a medical emergency or death.
- If the passenger cancels their flight within 2 hours before the flight departure, they will not get a refund from the airline. They must pay the cancellation charges.
Method to cancel your flight and get a refund.
Cancel your Flight Online.
When passengers want to cancel their flight and apply for a refund. They can use the online method and get the confirmation on their registered email id and text the contact number. Here are the steps to use the online method:
- Go to the official website of AirAsia.
- Click on the manage booking option.
- Enter your required details and click on the get itinerary option.
- Click on the cancel option.
- Click on the refund option if you want to apply for a refund, you can click on the refund option.
- Fill out the form and click on the submit option.
- The airline will provide you with the confirmation on your registered email id and text.
Cancel your Flight Offline.
If the passengers want to cancel their flight and apply for a refund, they can speak with the airline representative. To speak with the airline representative, they should dial this contact number: +886277283080. Follow the IVR steps and reach the airline representative. They can ask the representative for a cancellation or a refund. The representative will cancel your flight and place the request for a refund.
Is it Possible to Refund AirAsia Ticket?
Yes, it is possible to refund the AirAsia ticket, but it depends on the ticket type and your timings. If the airline cancels the flight ticket, you will get a refund from the airline as soon as possible.
What is The Cancellation Fee for AirAsia?
The airline allows free cancellation up to 10% of the group size 10 days before departure flight. After 10 days, if you make any cancellations, it is non-refundable. The cancellation charge of AirAsia is $42.78.
How Long does It Take to Get a Refund from AirAsia?
Whether you require a refund from the airline depends on your payment mode. Here are:
- For online payment: Get your refund within 7 working days.
- For cash payment: Get your refund within 10-20 days.
- For complicated cases: Get your refund within a month.
- Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
- How do I cancel my booked flight?
- Is it free to cancel a flight?
- How late can you cancel a flight?
- How much amount is deducted on cancellation of flight ticket?
- Can I cancel a flight straight after booking?
- Is it better to cancel a flight or just miss it?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *