How to Book Seats on Thai Airways?
Have you recently booked a reservation on Thai Airways? But you are not sure how you can book a seat reservation? Don't worry. You can go through the below points and passengers to know how you can make a seat reservation on Thai Airways.
The various methods to book seats at Thai Airways
You can easily book a seat reservation using the online method. If you are not sure how you can use it, you can go through the below points for better understanding.
- You need to go to the official page of Thai Airways.
- Hover the mouse on the dashboard and click on the manage option.
- Under which, you need to select the manage booking option.
- Enter your surname and your booking code on the given text boxes and click on the find my flight option.
- The flight you have made a reservation for will be shown. Select the flight, and then from the menu, select the seat selection option.
- Select the preferred seat and click next.
- You will have to make a payment to receive the seat on Thai Airways.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive your updated tickets to your registered email address.
Can I Select Seats on Thai Airways?
The answer to the question is an obvious yes! You can select your preferred seats during or after making the reservation on Thai Airways. You can also select your seat at the time of check-in using the Kiosk machine. The drawback of selecting the seat at check-in is that you might not get your desired seat on the Thai Flight. If you want to select a particular seat, you can also make an advance booking, but you will have to make extra charges to book your seat reservation on Thai Airways.
If you want to avoid the fee, you can book at the time of check-in either using the Kiosk machine or at the check-in counter at the airport.
Which seat is best in Thai Airways?
There are various kinds of seats on an aircraft. If you are wondering which seat will be best for you on Thai Airways, you can go through the passage below and know about which seat will be suitable for you.
Window seat: Everyone, when traveling on a flight, wants to pick the window seat since it has the most amazing view, and you can also lay back and have a nice sleep.
If you are traveling alone and if you enjoy watching the clouds, then this is the right seat for you.
Middle seat: you need to admit who dares to sit in the seat unless you would like to have both armsstands. If you are traveling alone, you won't dare choose the middle seat because who would like to end up being seated between two strangers. Hence the window or the aisle seat will be perfect for you if you are traveling alone and not with your family.
Aisle seat: if you are someone who wants to access your things overhead or if you are someone who wants to use the lavatory, you can make a reservation for an aisle seat, and if you are someone who doesn't like sunrays, this is for you.
- How do I choose my seat after booking a flight?
- Can I add seats after booking?
- Can I choose my seat before check-in?
- How far in advance can you select seats on a flight?
- Can I check seat availability on flights before booking?
- Is it worth paying for seat selection?
- Can you choose your seats when you check-in online?
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *