What is The Cancellation Policy For Aeroflot?
Aeroflot allows you to cancel the ticket if the fare condition applies and your plan changes. You can cancel the ticket using the same source you used to book your flight ticket. You can cancel the ticket at the airport or contact the center through the official site for online booking.
For third-party booking, you need to talk to the agent directly to cancel your ticket.
- The Aeroflot allows you to cancel the booking free of cost if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking and the departure date is seven days away. Besides, you also get a full refund as per the 24-hour policy.
- The 24-hour policy applies to all types of tickets irrespective of their fare conditions. However, cancellation charges apply if you fail to cancel the booking within 24 hours.
- Once the risk-free period passes, you get a refund on the refundable ticket with the deduction of cancellation charges. At the same time, no refund is applicable if you cancel a non-refundable ticket after 24 hours.
Can you Cancel Aeroflot Flight?
Yes! You can cancel an Aeroflot flight and get a full refund if the fare conditions apply. The airline accepts cancellation requests online as well as offline. Besides, you can follow the procedure below to get detailed information.
- Go to the official website of Aeroflot using any regular browser
- Then sign in to your Aeroflot account using your email id and password
- Else, click on services at the top of the home screen
- Look for the manage your booking section and open the tab
- Provide the booking reference number and last name to access the booking dashboard
- You get to see the whole itinerary on screen, select the one you wish to cancel
- Now hit the cancel reservation button and follow the onscreen guided instructions
- Make sure to get a confirmation email when the cancellation is complete
In addition to the online process above, you can also speak to Aeroflot customer service and ask them to cancel the ticket. You might need to pay an additional service charge when you cancel a ticket over the phone.
Can I Get Refund From Aeroflot?
Yes! You can get a refund from Aeroflot if your ticket is eligible for the same. Besides, you get a full refund within 24 hours of booking, and cancellation charges and fare conditions apply later. To get a refund, follow the steps below:-
- Head to the official website of Aeroflot and Retrieve the details of your booking
- Select the trip you wish to get a refund for and cancel the ticket using the cancellation option
- Now you need to search for the refund request form available on the website
- Open the form and fill in all refund-related information; you can also attach documents if required
- Now click on the submit button to share the form with the airline
- Once Aeroflot receive your request, they verify your ticket, and if eligible, you get your refund in 7-10 business days
If you face any trouble online, you can talk to the Aeroflot live person to get immediate assistance. Besides, remember that the above procedure is applicable for tickets you purchase directly from the Aeroflot team. In the case of a third party, booking-only agents can help you with the refunds.
Disclaimer: Flieves is an independent online travel portal with no third-party association. We are working as a travel company offering the best deal on a flight to our customers. If anyone has any problem regarding the company trademark, logo, or name, they can contact us through our ‘’Contact Us’’ page available on the website. The Logo and trademarks is just for the advertisement purpose we don't own it.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *